Porsche Groups
Robert Peirce
2019-09-01 19:53:26 UTC
Anybody have a list of Porsche related Google Groups. I can 't get any to appear, even one I know exists!!!
Ant
2019-09-17 20:12:15 UTC
How about on Reddit? http://www.reddit.com/r/Porsche/
--
Colony is still currently recovering from an over 2.5 weeks old nasty
flu! It came early too. Also, right neck muscle hurts badly. :(
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )