Spy Shot? Porsche Cayman Shooting Brake revealed?
s***@yahoo.co.uk
2009-08-08 06:12:41 UTC
Yes, well, wouldn't this be something. We've heard rumors and innuendo concerning the supposed Porsche Cayman Shooting Brake. In many ways, a shooting brake (also properly spelled with a hyphen -- shooting-brake) is the perfect vehicle. Small and light like a sports car, but capable and practical like a station wagon. Combine chocolate with peanut butter and voila! A most excellent product. Is this for real? Probably not. The first one spotted, the black Cayman Shooting Brake, was most likely a ...
Read More: http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/94NHOJeBEbo/

-----------------------------------
Porsche NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Porsche.html
Sheldon
2009-08-14 03:33:18 UTC
Post by s***@yahoo.co.uk
Yes, well, wouldn't this be something. We've heard rumors and innuendo
concerning the supposed Porsche Cayman Shooting Brake. In many ways, a
shooting brake (also properly spelled with a hyphen -- shooting-brake) is
the perfect vehicle. Small and light like a sports car, but capable and
practical like a station wagon. Combine chocolate with peanut butter and
voila! A most excellent product. Is this for real? Probably not. The first
one spotted, the black Cayman Shooting Brake, was most likely a ...
http://feeds.autoblog.com/~r/weblogsinc/autoblog/~3/94NHOJeBEbo/
Where does the line start?